EZ360 Vehicle of the Week: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 $117,000 4,070 miles from Courtesy Chevrolet
Check out the many photos, 360 views, and video for this outstanding auto dealer vehicle!
ZR1 RWD 7-Speed Manual with Active Rev Matching V8. Clean CARFAX.
- Black Badge Package
- Bose advanced 10-speaker system with bass box
- Engine access, rear-opening hood
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID), Xenon LED park and turn signals and Daytime Running Lamps
- Hood insert, visible Carbon Fiber weave
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Roof panel, visible carbon fiber with body-color surround, removable
- Tires, front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only, run-flat
- Vents, exterior, carbon flash (Front fender vent and top of rear fender intake grille are visible carbon fiber.)
- Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects Package includes visible Carbon Fiber splitter, rockers and rear wing spoiler
- Wheels, ZR1 Pearl Nickel-painted aluminum 19″ x 10.5″ (48.3 cm x 26.7 cm) front and 20″ x 12″ (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm) rear
Learn more at the vehicle display page.
About the Dealer
San Francisco born, Edward J. Fitzgerald arrived in Phoenix during August 1955 from Los Angeles, where he had worked with R. Mitchel McClure. Together they began Courtesy Chevrolet, an Arizona corporation, in an old farmhouse at 1521 East Camelback Road, which had a tin shed out in the back, which was used as a makeshift garage and make-ready area. At this time, Courtesy Chevrolet was located on the outskirts of town, and especially as far as the business was concerned. In those days, the Phoenix Arizona city limits were located at the Grand Canal, which passes a half-mile south of the dealership.
Now in the 21st Century, Courtesy Chevrolet is proudly bringing the Newest Chevrolet lineup, and top-notch Certified Pre-Owned vehicles to our guests in fun and exciting new ways. We have over 119K fans on our world-class Facebook Page, exciting video on the Courtesy Youtube Channel, follow us on Twitter, and see our reviews on Dealerrater, Google, Yelp, and more. Presently more than four hundred people derive their incomes from this dealership. All of our employees have helped us to build and maintain a fine reputation in the Valley of the Sun, and the State of Arizona. It is the intention of the Fitzgerald and Gruwell families to maintain these fine relationships within the community and to continue operation here in Phoenix Arizona for many years to come.