EZ360 will exhibit at Booth 527 at Digital Dealer 27, Aug. 19-21 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Come meet CEO Izzy Alpert and learn why we’re the industry’s leading end-to-end dealer vehicle photo solution.
Our automated turnkey system features a custom photo studio, mobile app, and media layer for beautiful consistent vehicle photos & display. Studio cycle time can be as low as 7 minutes. EZ360 offers the only software that captures pictures, interior 360, and exterior spin and posts them automatically and instantly to your VDP.
Digital Dealer is where top dealers go to get ahead of the technology curve and learn groundbreaking strategies. The shows delivers the largest array of industry speakers, peer to peer opportunities, and exhibit hall offerings. There are over 100 educational sessions led by top dealership executives, trainers, and consultants.
- Discover new technology and demo the latest products & services from 130+ technology-focused providers at the Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall.
- Grow their Dealerships by learning best practices and new ideas with peers from similarly sized dealerships at the Peer Strategy Roundtables.
- Expand their knowledge with expert counsel from top keynote speakers, including executives from the country’s top 100 dealerships.
The Digital Dealer Conference & Expo brings Dealer Principals, GMs, GSMs, Marketing Directors, ISMs, BDC Managers, and other top industry experts together to share best practices and discuss proven strategies to maximize results.
Dealer Operations & Management executives will be able to learn how to optimize their human capital. Educational sessions will include leadership, management of single/multi-store locations, succession planning, talent management/retention, and employee recruitment/selection.
Individual tracks will cover:
- Employee Hiring & Training. Build and maintain a top-performing team by recruiting the best talent, improving on-boarding processes, and creating an exceptional culture.
- Leadership/Management. Learn proven leadership and management coaching techniques, as well as policies and procedures, to increase productivity, profitability and growth.
- Succession Planning. Secure a long-standing future by gaining key insight on factors/trends in dealership evaluation, mentoring personnel, and methodologies for seamless transition.
- Compliance & Risk. Avoid costly and damaging mistakes by staying current on regulatory / legal matters, OEM standards, best practices, data / cyber protection, and fraud prevention.
- Reputation & Loyalty. Secure loyal customers through strong branding and reputation management strategies (i.e. cause-based marketing, customer satisfaction, retention programs, etc.).
- Disruptors & Emerging Trends. Thrive in the new world of automotive by preparing for emerging technology (i.e. AI), new concepts (i.e. ride sharing, connected cars), and industry disruptors.