EZ360, a fast-growing leader in automated auto dealer photo studios and software in North Dallas, seeks a Part-Time Marketing Specialist to take on online marketing, content, sales admin, and other projects. The candidate needs to be independent, able to manage multiple projects, and be flexible as the work and hours can change.
This position is flexible – 10-15 hours per week. As EZ360 grows, the position has the potential to grow in hours or become a full-time position.
- Develop content: Write press releases and articles. Oversee video editing.
- Distribute content: Post to the blog, social media, and web site.
- Maintain web site: Edit and add WordPress pages
- Support other marketing programs: Direct mail, events, and other collaterals
- Assist the Chief Marketing Officer in other marketing, sales, and operations activities
LOCATION: Preference is given to DFW candidates who can come to the office part or all the time. (EZ360 is currently a Work From Home company due to the coronavirus.) Candidates outside Dallas with amazing experience will also be considered.
EXPERIENCE: Requires minimum of 5 years dedicated marketing experience, including online marketing, writing, social media, and WordPress.
APPLY: Please don’t apply if you do not meet the Experience requirements above. Do not contact us through LinkedIn. Send resume and cover letter to Marc Freedman.
Due to our limited resources we apologize in advance if we are not able to acknowledge every application.